This position is no longer recruiting!
Location: Oxford, United Kingdom
Position Type: Full-time salaried
Salary: £23,350 to £26,209
Deadline for Application: April 21, 2014
Interviews: April 24, 2014 - April 29, 2014
In this role, you will manage creditor, debtor and general ledgers to deliver the management accounts to the Financial Controller, process payroll,keep concise department records, and lead projects to improve efficiency and relationships of the department across the organisation.
- Responsibility for managing all aspects of the creditor, debtor and general ledgers in order to deliver the management accounts to the Financial Controller.
- Responsible for processing of payroll and ensuring that the records of the department are kept in a clear and concise way.
- Assist and lead on projects that will measurably improve efficiency and the relationships of the department across the organisation.
- Adept at working within a small, flexible team.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Experience of working within a finance department.
- Good eye for detail.
- Willingness to challenge the status quo.
- Desire to strive for continuous improvement.
- Studying towards either CIMA or ACCA qualification.
- Genuine interest in Earthwatch’s mission and values.
Due to limited time and financial resources we are only able to accept applicants who are already eligible to work in the United Kingdom.