Why Partner with Earthwatch?
The impact of partnering with Earthwatch is evidenced by the way we engage workforces, promote company values, create competitive advantage, and enhance employee competencies.
Our corporate programs have resulted in a number of benefits to both employers and employees, including:
- Almost 100% of those joining our sustainability leadership program to date say that the course is professionally valuable and that they have put the skills they learned into practice
- 95% of participants report that they have received professional and personal benefits from their Earthwatch program
- 90% of participants strongly agree that their company benefited as a result of their participation
- 82% of participants report increased loyalty and support for their employer, and 72% are more likely to recommend their employer to others as a good company to work for
Earthwatch is an international organization with a presence in over 35 countries. We have a proven track record of delivering major partnerships in multiple global locations.
Some specific results of our partnership with business include:
- Starbucks - Farmers who supply coffee to Starbucks applied an average of 336.2 kilograms less synthetic fertilizer per hectare, resulting in a savings of roughly $243 per hectare
- HSBC - In Taiwan, five HSBC employees developed an internal efficiency project that resulted in annual water and electricity cost savings of $87,000
- British American Tobacco - BAT recognized that sustainability of farming communities and supply chains depend on biodiversity and ecosystem services. Using a Biodiversity Risk & Opportunity Assessment tool, BAT was able to begin addressing sustainability issues at a landscape level with stakeholders in 20 countries.