We have global capacity, with a presence in 35 countries and offices in the U.K., the U.S., India, China, Brazil, Hong Kong, Japan, and Australia.
Over the past two decades, Earthwatch has been a pioneer in partnering with business. In that time we have partnered with some of the world’s biggest blue-chip companies, including HSBC, Shell, Rio Tinto, Swire Group, Cadbury Kraft, Ernst & Young, and Microsoft.
We have received a number of accolades over the years, including:
- International Green Award: Best Employee Engagement
- Rated as one of the Top 10 Global Environmental NGOs for Corporate Sector Partnerships by the Financial Times
- Independent verification of our value to business from the internationally renowned Ashridge Business School for Shell and HSBC partnerships
We also have an excellent conservation track record. Highlights include:
- In the Mongolian reserve where we work, wildlife poaching activity has been reduced to almost zero, and populations of endangered species are growing
- Our work on the critically endangered black rhino has increased their numbers in the Ol Pejeta reserve in Kenya from 20 to more than 85
- Earthwatch secured agreement from the International Maritime Organization to divert Mediterranean shipping lanes away from crucial dolphin foraging grounds